Tuesday, September 9

My New Club Night In Birmingham!



I thought it was about time for me start a new night in Birmingham, after all it is my hometown and I'm forever being asked when I'm playing in Brum and I'm always been told that Sunday nights need some freshness put back in them. So taking on board all that I've heard and out comes - 'Unify' my weekly Sunday night jump for the mature raver. The plan is to Obviously keep RnB strong in Birmingham but also help bring through the Funky House vibe which is becoming more and more popular in Birmingham. So now you know, if you fancy a good night out with the proper DJ's who know what their doing and a nice venue that you put on your good clothes and feel at ease, then Unify at Mono Bar is just the place for you! See you there...

No comments: