Saturday, June 7

New Ashanti Music



With the release of Ashanti's forth studio album 'The Declaration' due out next week, things are sounding kinda hot! Her last album 'Concrete Rose' was really poor in my opinion, i expected a lot more, but most of the tracks I've heard from this album sound heavy. The album features collaborations from Robin Thicke, Nelly, Akon & Mario Winans and production from Kanye West, Darkchild, Akon & L.T Hutton.

Have a listen to 'Good Good' produced by Jermaine Dupri - Love This Track



Here's a recent interview with Ashanti speaking about the new album.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I don't know Gee Gee the minute I heard "Im so horny" by the once sweet Ashanti I lost a lot of respect for her. I mean ok, yes we all get a little bit like that now and again with that special someone but to actually put it down and record it? Hmmm Im not so sure about her anymore.

DJ G Child said...

Come on! She's grown up a bit since her debut album, if she was saying I want to have sex with every man I can get my hands on I would understand your point...

Anonymous said...

For the love of good God above! I think its time you googled the full lyrics to that song it is dirrrrrty! But I didnt realise it was off an early album I only heard it recently but come on....PACS LIFE?????

GET OUDDA HERE!!!! ]