Friday, January 4

End of 2007 round up

Yep, another year gone in what feels like 6 instead of 12 months. Gotta say last year had been a great year for me as I've out done what I did the year before and thats always my aim. I reckon 2008 is going to be a very interesting year, the music we know and love is rapidly changing the digital era is becoming stronger and stronger, its like this afternoon I was watching Eastenders on my laptop via the new BBC iPlayer. Do you know what this means...? It means even when I'm out and about or abroad i'll never miss an episode again LOL! In all honesty I don't know why I watch it, you know it's been a bit do do this year. They need to bring back - Grant, Frank Butcher, Den Watts maybe even Ali from the cafe back in the day LOL and yes I know some of these people have been killed off but anything can happen with Eastenders.

Right enough about that and back to my 2007 round up. Check out these pics from my international & UK gigs last year, oh what fun I've had!

Ayia Napa at the Castle Club was a great look.


Thessaloniki (Greece)


Larnaca (Cyprus)


Shanghai


Timbaland After Party @ Indigo 02 London



BBC Radio 1Xtra Carnival After Party


I rounded of this year at the Isis Nightclub in Nottingham, where I brought in the New Year to 2000 party people and there was also a live performance from the legendary boy band Blackstreet!

So on that note I can only say I'm truly looking forward to greater challenges this year and even more success!

No comments: