Wednesday, February 11

Notorious The Movie - My Thoughts


At last I can finally say I have seen the film, I've been dying to see it for ages. Although I was late for the showing and missed the first 20 minutes, I still found it easy to catch up with the story line. Without spoiling the film for you, if I was a Biggie fan, I would of thought that this was one of the best films EVER made, but I'm a bigger Tupac fan so I kind of felt the film does him a big injustice, but I'm sure you will see what I mean if you watch it.

One of the things I have to say is Naturi Naughton played Lil Kim perfectly, again something you will see for yourself if you watch the film.

Naturi Naughton Speaks On Playing Lil Kim


The movie is out on Friday if you wanna check it out.

Now for the exclusive 1Xtra 'Juicy' UK version featuring Tor, Bashy, Sway, Tinchy Stryder, Kyla & Sincere

No comments: