Monday, February 16

Chris Brown Say's Sorry


In a recent statement given by Chris's publicist, here's what he had to say...

"Words cannot begin to express how sorry and saddened I am over what transpired. I am seeking the counseling of my pastor, my mother and other loved ones and I am committed, with God's help, to emerging a better person," Brown said in a statement issued through publicist Michael Sitrick.

"Much of what has been speculated or reported on blogs and-or reported in the media is wrong," he added. But he said he couldn't discuss that in detail until his case is resolved.
He also said he has not posted any comments about the incident on Facebook or any other Web site. "Those posts or writings under my name are frauds," he said.

My thoughts - there's no excuse for this kind of behavior!

No comments: