Tuesday, January 6

Its 2009 I Wonder who's Gonna Blow




Last year we had new albums from:

Mariah
Janet
Beyonce
Usher
Ne-Yo
Lemar
Jasmine Sullivan
LLoyd
Taio Cruz
Ray J
Jennifer Hudson
Estelle
T Pain

To name a few, this year we'll get new albums from:

Keri Hilson
Jamie Foxx
Usher
Justin Timberlake
Sophia Fresh
Ciara
The Dream
Toni Braxton

Out this list I wonder which albums will actually be any good? So far from what I've heard The Dream has not impressed me, especially how I thought his debut album was a slept on classic, I'm still expecting better things from him. I hope keri Hilson's album is good, all the tracks I've heard from her so far have been to the right standard. Of course with let down of Usher's latest album I hope he can pull something out of his hat and give us the follow up album to 'Confessions' that we really want to hear!

This year will be a very very interesting year for RnB and music in general - lets wait and see what happens...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What happened to Teedra Moses???? Did she go back to being a stylist or what?!