Friday, October 31

Is Donnie Klang A Racist?


Wow, can't believe this! I just read that Donnie klang done an interview with a US Radio station and was asked how things were going with him and Diddy, read what he had to say below.

“I get asked this question a lot and I never really been honest with myself or the fans but I’m going to tell you the truth … its hell working with Diddy, he never really gives you a say dealing with your career - its always what he wants. He is trying to make me something I’m not. He wants me to act Black … I’m not sure why maybe because the majority of the Bad boy family is black. I’m not really sure if this is the place for me anymore, but I’m trying to work through with this and to tell you the truth its really hard to work with Black people in general.

The radio host then replied by:

“Wow you just put it all out there and you made a very strong comment about black people which I’m sure is gonna cost a lot of controversy” .

Donnie answered :

Well I’m being honest”.

Boy I sure hope this isn't true, I've given this guy a lot airplay on my radio show , I'm gonna have to investigate this some more...

No comments: