Wednesday, September 24

Christina Milian Speaks About New Record Label



I mentioned a few months back about Christina signing a deal with MySpace Records and now the first single has been revealed 'Us Against The World' which is due to surface on Oct 6th. Read on to find out what she had to say about her new venture...

“I’ve been out of the game for one and a half years, and I think I’m long overdue for a comeback, so I’m treating this album like it’s my last chance to make an impression. I’m competing with myself and being very detailed.” “Before, I had a label telling me what direction to go in. Now, it’s my choice, so I’m being very particular about it and I’m really excited.”

“I have a lot of support from my peers. I have lots of people that love me and want the best for me. Sometimes things don’t work out the right way, but I know I work my butt off on my end. As long as you know you worked hard, you feel accomplished. Thankfully, I took the time off to check out what’s going on and now I’m back, and MySpace is allowing me to do tons of different things creatively.”

No comments: