Saturday, August 16

The 1Xtra RnB Show With G Child



On last nights big 1Xtra RnB Show I played brand new music from Monica Ft Ludacris, R Kelly, Bobby Valentino and of course loads and loads more. Click HERE and listen to the show online now! And don't forget to check out the show live every Friday night from Midnight till 2am only on BBC Radio 1Xtra.

Here's the full tracklistings.

Taio Cruz ft Busta Rhymes & Sugababes – Like A Star
R Kelly – Freak Show (Jive)
Lloyd – Girls All Around G Child Refix
Megan Rochelle - Caught Up
Nicole / Erupt – Whatever U Like / Click My Finger (G Child Refix)
Musiq – Radio (Atlantic)
Jonh Legend Ft Andre 3000 – Green Light (Good Music)
Teedra Moses – So Cool (CDR)
One Chance Ft Usher & Lil Wayne – U Can’t (J)
Ciara Ft Ludacris – High Price (La Face / Jive )
MonicaFt Ludacris – Still Standing (J)
Jarvis – Is You Trying To (D.T.P)
Slimm Ft Jadakiss, Busta Rhymes & Freeway – So Fly
Avery Storm Ft Pitbull – Here I Am (Dirty Ent)
Usher Ft Will I Am– What’s Your Name (BMG)
Donnie Ft P Diddy – Take You There (Bad Boy)
Bobby V Ft Yung Joc – Beep Beep
Solange Knowles – I Decided (Geffen)
PCD Ft P Diddy – When I Grow Up (interscope)
Lloyd Ft Ludacris - How We Do It In The A
Omarian -Touch (Interscope)
Cheri Dennis – Spaced Out (Bad Boy)
Young Steff – Body That
T – Pain Ft Lil Wayne – Can’t Believe It
Spohia Fresh – Super Bad (CDR)
Jazmine Sullivan – Need You Bad (J)
Tami Chynn – I Know You Want This (Universal/ Konvict)
Ray J – Sexy Can I (Knockout Ent)
Christina Milian – All We Need To Know (My Space)
Day 26 Ft P Diddy - In My Bed (Bad Boy)
Plies Ft Janet Jackson & NeYo – Buss It (Atlantic)
Ashanti Ft Bow Wow – Good Good (The Inc / Universal) G Child Refix
Usher – Dat Girl Right There (BMG)
Lloyd – Get It Shawty

No comments: