Saturday, June 14

Pussy Cat Dolls - When I Grow Up Video



This track is growing on me fast, and the video has sold it to me even more. Wow even Darkchild has done good with the beats on this track.

The new Nicole, oops sorry I meant to say Pussy Cat Dolls album 'Doll Domination' features production from Timbo, Cee Lo Green, Sean Garrett, Scott Storch plus others and is slated for release in September 08.

Im just wondering if its public knowledge to know all of the members names or is it just me that only knows Nicole and Melody?



You feeling this?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

To answer your question...nope, not feeling that AT ALL. Sorry!

And about the whole Nicole vs the other PCD's thing...the other girls could walk past me on the street and I wouldn't have a damn clue who they were, lol!!

Anonymous said...

Its always going to be difficult for all the members of a band to be known on an equal level, espcially when only 1 of them really sings! but bands allow the opportunity for the audience to interact on a less intimate level with the members, whist still being able to enjoy the entertainment of a group performance.

I never used to rate the PCD's but their last few singles have persuaded me other wise!

Anonymous said...

I think that even tho Nicole does most of the singing which she is good at, she should let the other girls take the limelight for a change. and that way all the band members will be equally known. x