Monday, March 31

Tracklistings For My RnB Show On BBC Radio 1Xtra



If its hot, cutting edge, up-tempo RnB your looking for then look no further than my RnB show on BBC Radio 1Xtra every Friday night from midnight till 2am or you can listen to show online for 7 days after the broadcast HERE This is what I played on last Fridays show.

Kelis ft Will.I.Am - Weekend (Virgn)
Lloyd vs Ciara – Get It Shawty / Like A Boy (G Child Remix)
Sabrina Washington – Take It To The Top (Misa Mix) (CDR)
Timbaland ft Keri Hilson Vs Mavado - The Way I Are/ Weh Dem A Do (G Child Remix)
Ciara ft 50 Cent – Leave Em Alone (Reavers Remix)
Lloyd ft Lil Wayne – Girls All Around The World (Motown)
Cheri Dennis – Act Like You Know (Bad Boy)
The Dream – Ditch That (Def Jam)
J Status - I’m Ready (CDR)
Taio Cruz – Come On Girl (Universal)
Mariah Carey ft The Dream & Rick Ross - Touch My Body (Remix) (Universal)
EC – All I See (White)
Chris Brown – Wall To Wall (J)
Usher – Make It Rain (Sony)
Donnie Klang – Take Me There (Bad Boy)
Missy Elliot ft Ciara & Jay-Z – Ching-a-Ling (Remix) (Elektra)
Mary J Blige – Til The Morning (MCA)
Nina Sky – Secrets (Universal)
Cheri Dennis – Portrait of Life (Bad Boy)
Chris Brown - Kiss Kiss (1Xtra Live)
Charlie Wilson ft Snoop Dogg – Let It Out (Geffen)
Janet Jackson vs Britney Spears – Feedback/Gimme More (G Child Refix)
Day 26 ft Fat Joe & Rick Ross – Got Me Going (Remix) (Bad Boy)
Usher ft Young Jeezy – Love In This Club (Reavers Remix)
Sean Garrett ft Ludacris – Grippin (Interscope)
LeaLea Jones – Oh My (White)
Lloyd - Love Spaceship (Universal)
El Rae – Body To Body (Aftershock)
Usher ft Ludacris – Dat Girl Right There (Sony)
Sheya – Dream Come True (White)
Nelly ft Fergie – Party People (Universal)

No comments: