Wednesday, January 16

Info On Cassie's New Album



Though as yet untitled, Ryan Leslie's protoge Cassie has set an initial release date of the 20th May for her sophmore album.

Speaking to Billboard.com she said, “I guess I grew up a lot but I’m still in essence the same person,” “Lots has changed in my life, stuff that has made me think about things differently. I’m more vulnerable and you can hear my vocals better this time around. There’s real emotion and a much realer connection with my fans.”

What we know so far about the album is it will feature more than just Ryan Leslie productions this time around with rumours of her working with Kanye West, Pharrell and a number of other producers surfacing a while ago.

So far 2 tracks reportedly set for the album have leaked onto the internet, 'In love with the DJ' and 'Sometimes' featuring Ryan Leslie.

Currently listening to: Uness - Taste Your Heartbeat

Written by Jonny G

No comments: