Wednesday, December 5

Boys II Men are back in the UK!



Yes you heard it right, Boys II Men are coming back to the UK with 6 shows next year!!

They are starting their tour at the Hammersmith Apollo in London on the 3rd March 2008, moving onto the Carling Academy Bristol on the 4th. The 6th see's them in Birmingham at the Symphony Hall, then onto The Sage Gateshead on the 7th, the Manchester Apollo on the 8th and finishing at the Carling Academy Glasgow on the 9th. Tickets are available on ticketmaster priced around £30

If you're a Boys II Men fan and you've never seen them before then this is the perfect chance! I've seen them twice now, once at the Hammersmith Palais and once at the Hammersmith Apollo and both times were fantastic, if you have never heard Wanya Morris sing live it will leave you gob smacked!! Boys II Men easily rank in my top 3 concerts and I can guarentee you won't be dissappointed! I've already got my tickets!

The Birmingham show has pretty much sold out, when I phoned today there were only single seats left so if you plan on going book your tickets now!

By Jonny G

No comments: